Skip to Content

Student Finance

What do I do if I have outstanding debt from last year and I cannot get access to the E&R Portal?

If you have outstanding debt from a previous academic year your access to the E&R Portal will be blocked.

You will need to speak to a member of the Student Finance Office to pay your outstanding debt before you will be given access to register through the E&R Portal.

Please phone 028 96 20 20 20 


  • Last updated

  • Category

    Fees and Funding
  • Service Area