- Level of StudyUndergraduate, Postgraduate Taught, Postgraduate Research
The Queen’s Loyalty Scholarship is a 20% reduction on first year gross tuition fees available exclusively to students who have been assessed as paying International tuition fee rates and are Queen’s University alumni, Exchange, Study Abroad, International Summer School or AHSS Winter School Students who have successfully completed the full duration of their previous programme with Queen’s University Belfast and are returning for a full duration postgraduate programme at the Queen’s University Belfast campus in the academic year 2022/23.
Application is necessary.
Terms and conditions apply.
20% reduction on first year gross tuition fees
Number of Awards
Relevant Links for More Information
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Students must hold an offer of a place on a full-time and complete duration programme at the Queen’s University Belfast campus, starting in the academic year 2022/23 and prior to commencement of study have met any academic and language conditions attached to their offer as stated in their offer letter.
Exclusions apply – see point 13 below.
- Students must be classified as international fee-paying students paying the international tuition fee rate in order to be considered for this discount. Students paying NI/GB/EU fees are not eligible for the Queen’s Loyalty Scholarship.
- Students must be Queen’s University alumni, Exchange, Study Abroad, International Summer School or AHSS Winter School Students who have successfully completed the full duration of their previous programme with Queen’s University Belfast.
- Students must complete an application form via the Queen’s University Belfast website to verify their previous programme of study.
- The discount is awarded for the first year of study only, and is deducted from gross tuition fees upon enrolment.
- The scholarship cannot be used in place of any required deposit and no cash alternative is available.
- Students must register on their degree programme by the start date outlined in their offer.
- If you wish to defer your entry to the University your scholarship will not be transferred
- Students must be self-funded.
- Any Queen’s Loyalty Scholarship awarded is for entry to Queen’s University Belfast in the academic year 2022/23 and cannot be used for 2023/24 entry or any other year.
- Where Queen’s University Belfast has agreed discounted tuition fees with partner institutions, those students should contact International Scholarships to confirm their eligibility.
- If you are in receipt of funding (either tuition fees or tuition fees and living costs) from an external sponsorship body such as Government, a charity or a private organisation you will not be eligible for a Queen’s Loyalty Scholarship. This excludes students in receipt of educational loans.
- The following programmes are excluded from eligibility for the Queen’s Loyalty Scholarship:
- Undergraduate: Medicine, Dentistry, Agricultural Technology, Theology.
- Postgraduate: PG Certificate and PG Diploma programmes, MTh Theology.
- ALL Distance Learning programmes, foundation degree programmes and non-standard fee courses, including part-time programmes.
- External PhD programmes where students only undertake part of their research at Queen’s University.
- Higher Doctorates - Doctor of Divinity (DD), Doctor of Laws (LLD), Doctor of Letters (DLitt), Doctor of Science (DSc), Doctor of Science (Economics) (DSc(Econ)), Doctor of Science, (Education) (DSc(Ed)) and Doctor of Social Science (DSSc)
- PhD programmes by Published Works
- Students must request authorisation from the International Office before making any changes to their programme of study. Where changes are made without authorisation being granted, the scholarship may be withdrawn and students may be required to repay the scholarship in full.
- In the event that a student has received scholarship offers for a number of different programmes at Queen’s University, they will only be able to redeem one scholarship award. This will be the scholarship award for the course onto which they enrol in the 2022/23 academic year.
- Applicants may apply and/or be considered for more than one award administered by Queen’s University Belfast but if successful would receive only the highest value award with the lower value award cancelled or allocated to another applicant.
- International scholarships cannot be used in conjunction with any other University scholarship. Where eligible students can use their scholarship in conjunction with the Early- Confirmation Award. To confirm eligibility contact International Scholarships
- The University reserves the right to vary all or any scholarship awards, discounts and regulations at its sole discretion.
Help with new course
Undergraduate, Postgraduate Taught, Postgraduate Research
Tue, 07 Sep 2021 14:05:00 BST
How to Apply
Complete the online application form to verify your previous studies at Queen's University Belfast.
Terms and conditions apply
Applications open shortly