How do I get a receipt for tuition fee payment?
Receipts will be provided in the following ways depending on the methods by which you pay your tuition fees:
- Online via the E&R Portal (WorldPay) - A confirmation of payment will be sent to you directly from WorldPay. The University does not issue a further receipt.
- Online via your Qsis Account (WorldPay) - A confirmation of payment will be sent to you directly from WorldPay. The University does not issue a further receipt
- By Online Bank Transfer via FlyWire – A confirmation of payment will be provided at the point of payment. A further email will be sent by Flywire confirming that the payment has been sent to Queen's University Belfast.
- By Bank Transfer directly to the University's bank account – Within 3 days of the money being received by the University a receipt will be sent to confirming that your payment has been received.
- By credit or debit card over the telephone - you can request a receipt when making payment and this will be sent to you by email.