Queen's Spring Careers Fair Now Open for Employer Bookings!
Join us on 07 February 2024, 11am – 3pm
We’re delighted to announce that our Spring Careers Fair will take place on 7 February 2024 offering the opportunity to connect with talented students on campus.
The fair will be held across three venues: the Mandela, South Dining & Whitla Halls, with focus on all types of work experience including placements, internships, voluntary opportunities, summer experience, and work shadowing, as well graduate roles starting in summer 2024.
- Standard Exhibitor £275 +VAT
- Community and Voluntary Free
Get more information on how to book and our terms and conditions at the button below.
See our Employer Events page for more ways to connect with students on campus.
Why Choose Queen's?
The Employer Engagement Team at Queen's is committed to connecting employers with student and graduate talent. Our bespoke service offers solutions for all your recruitment needs, whether you have a graduate role, internship or placement to fill.
We can advise on everything from student engagement strategies to brand exposure, ensuring your organisation and opportunities are visible to the right students.Contact our team
We will help you:
- Leverage MyFuture, the University’s early careers management platform to promote your vacancies, events and work-related learning opportunities
- Raise student awareness of your organisation through sponsorship opportunities, pop-up stands on campus, social media takeovers and thought leadership articles
- Connect directly with students via campus Fairs, employer panels, student development initiatives, workplace visits and embedded School activity, such as guest lectures and insight sessions
- Target the right students through bespoke emails, subject-based challenges and work-based projects, and through key introductions to the correct academic or Students’ Union department
- Access funding for work experience and internship opportunities through the University’s internship programmes
- Share market intelligence to help shape the curriculum, and collaborate on new initiatives to shape the skills development of talented students
- Drive Corporate Social Responsibility by nurturing talent from under-represented groups through participation in mentoring and targeted development programmes.
1 billion contributed to the
economy every year
44,0000 registered users on MyFuture, our early careers management platform
92% of Queen’s graduates were in employment and/or further study 15 months after completing their course
(HESA Graduate Outcomes, 2019/20).
Top 170 in the world for graduate prospects
(QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2022)
Promote your vacancies via MyFuture
Advertise opportunities for free through our online career management platform, MyFuture.
You can self-manage your profile, allowing you to build your brand presence and successfully promote graduate roles, internships and placements.
You can also register for careers fairs and events and virtually recruit on campus.
Careers Fair Opportunities
Careers fairs and on-campus events allow you to engage directly with top student and graduate talent and maximise exposure to your brand and your opportunities.
Our flagship fairs include our Spring Careers Fair (February) and Autumn Careers Fair (October).
To keep updated when fairs are open for registration, create your MyFuture profile and turn your email preferences on.Visit our Careers Fairs web page
Whether you are currently recruiting or not, we're dedicated to establishing pro-active relationships between employers, the University and our students.
We can advise and assist on:
- Presenting to our students through campus fairs and presentations.
- Authoring advice and thought leadership blogs to help you engage with students.
- Participating in our student development programmes, such as the Future-Ready Skills for Leaders and the Future-Ready Award.
- Sponsorship opportunities related to careers events and activities. This might include sponsorship of our recruitment fair or a workplace study tour.
- Facilitating student visits to your facilities for off-campus events.
- Making the most of your MyFuture employer profile.
We are committed to developing work-ready graduates and are focussed on offering our students access to valuable and impactful work experience opportunities.
Attracting and retaining the very best talent is important for any ambitious company.
“Placement students bring in fresh thinking and new ideas. What they get back is that they can see where that theoretical knowledge meets practical application and that it becomes really relevant when you can turn theory into practice.” Peter Sheridan
Chief Executive, Co-Operation Ireland
Many of our Schools have dedicated placement staff to facilitate courses with compulsory or optional placement years or modules. Use the buttons below to contact the relevant School or contact our team.
As an expert consultancy service, we can link you to academic and professional services teams across the University allowing you to access the right people, projects and services for your business needs.
Our reach extends beyond effective recruitment campaigns to skills development solutions, curriculum learning and work-based projects and partnerships.
We’ll give you the opportunity to:
We are committed to developing future-ready graduates and are focussed on offering our students access to valuable and impactful work experience opportunities.
We partner with employers to deliver internship and work shadowing programmes. Attracting and retaining the very best talent is important for any ambitious company.
Ensure maximum exposure to relevant student groups by sending targeted emails through MyFuture. You can target students by year and School to increase applications for current roles or to boost attendance at your campus event. Targeted emails cost £60+vat per School per year group.
Employers are permitted to send up to two emails to the same group of students, each semester.
For employers requiring a more substantial engagement plan we operate a Relationship Management service to help you develop and manage your engagement and recruitment activities on campus.
You will be assigned one of our experienced Relationship Managers to assist you in developing a tailored engagement programme to help you better connect and engage with our talented students and graduates.