Becoming a Queen’s Student Ambassador will allow you to get involved with many different types of activities, developing skills you already have as well as gaining new ones.
Successful candidates will be invited to represent Queen’s at a range of corporate events, participate in many activities, and assist with student recruitment fairs throughout their time at Queen’s, and as a Queen’s graduate.
Applications for the 2022 Ambassador Programme are currently closed. Check back on this page for future updates.
Being a Student Ambassador is a deeply rewarding opportunity, you’ll obtain:
- Paid work opportunities
- Full training to build your knowledge & skills
- Networking for future career opportunities
- Attendance at social events
- Degree Plus points for your contributions
Our ambassadors can choose to participate in many activities, such as:
- Conduct campus tours
- Become a social media influencer
- Help at Open days and other recruitment events
- Produce blogs, vlogs, and other marketing and web content
- Greet external visitors
- Participate in online web chats
- Conduct telephone calls to applicants or prospective students
- Answer questions via email
- Creating videos and take photos
- Participate in public speaking events and presentations
- Help induct new students
- Helping raise Queen’s profile in your home region
- Conduct workshops in schools