Queen’s Business School invites you to 'Take Your Next Step' and join us for an in-depth overview of the postgraduate opportunities available at the School.
As a final year student or recent graduate who is now applying for jobs, you may realise you need a more specific set of skills for your chosen career path. Do you want to extend your subject knowledge past undergraduate level? Perhaps specialise in an academic field, or gain a competitive edge in the jobs market?
- Advance your career and stand out from other job candidates.
- Boost your earning power.
- Push beyond academic studies.
- Gain a more tailored degree for the career you have chosen.
- Grow your creative confidence.
- Focus on professional development.
Postgraduate courses in Queen’s Business School for 2024 entry include:
MSc Accounting and Finance, MBA, MBA (with Internship), MSc Finance, MSc Financial Analytics, MSc Risk and Investment Management, MSc Actuarial Science, MSc Management, MSc International Business, MSc Marketing, MSc Human Resource Management, MSc Business Analytics