Membership of the Chief Executives' Club at Queen's facilitates access to the international networks and research strengths of Queen’s University Belfast.
The CEC host a calendar of high calibre business events throughout the course of the academic year, providing outstanding opportunities for business and public sector leaders in Northern Ireland and beyond to gain insight from keynote speakers of international regard and help promote enterprise and innovation across the region and the island of Ireland.
The events are normally chaired by the Queen’s President and Vice-Chancellor, or by one of our Pro-Vice-Chancellor.
Membership is available to the Chief Executive, Managing Director, Chairperson and/or senior members of staff in an organisation and to senior staff within Queen’s University.
What the CEC can offer you?
- High calibre, regular business and networking events — early morning, lunchtime and evening.
- Exclusive access to high level dinners after events.
- Access to national and international thought leaders as speakers, and a forum for informed debate on topical issues.
- Priority invitations to a range of prestigious University Lectures and Conferences.
- Access to Queen's University academic subject experts and their research.
Membership Rates 2023
|PRIVATE BUSINESS MEMBER||£185 per annum|
|VOLUNTARY/THIRD SECTOR MEMBER||£120 per annum|