Doing Business in China
An NI Chamber International Champion workshop helping distribute top tips and key learnings on 'Doing Business in China'.
The NI Chamber’s International Champions – A&L Goodbody, Grant Thornton and Queen’s University Belfast led on this workshop, sharing their expertise and knowledge in areas including cutting through the “red tape”, establishing a presence in China, identifying a distributor/agent and understanding the culture when approaching business.
This workshop was a practical event that showcased the following presentations:
- Setting the scence on businesses entering the Chinese market
presented by Mark Thompson, A&L Goodbody
- Understanding the Chinese business environment
presented by Julie McCandless and Professor Min Zhang, Queen's University Belfast
- Establishing a presence in the Chinese business market and identifying potential distributors
presented by Mark Thompson and Jonathan Hacking, A&L Goodbody
- The insider's guide to operating in China
presented by Patrick Gallen, Grant Thornton NI LLP
- Understanding culture when approaching business
presented by Professor David Rooney, Vice-Chancellors Envoy to China, Queen's University Beflast