Skip to Content

Casual Administrative Work

The University will on occasion require temporary clerical support. This casual register is used to source candidates available to cover short-term employment gaps as a result of sickness absence, holidays, special projects, etc. The period of employment can vary from a few days to a few weeks (normally a maximum of 12 weeks). 

The University currently requires casual administrative support.

For further details and how to apply please use the following link which will take you to QWork:

Through QWork, you can register your interest in working on a casual basis on QUB Campus, view opportunities, apply for and manage your assignments, accessible from anywhere at any time through QWork portal.

For further details on QWork

For queries regarding this please contact