Are you a keen and creative writer? Want to tell people what its like at Queen’s?
Want to help develop your communication skills?
We’re on the hunt for student bloggers/vloggers to help us tell the world why Queen's - an Belfast - is the place to be.
What you get:
- Earn £9.50 per hour for blog posts
- Flexible working with no commitment: Fit writing around your student schedule
- Have fun and write about why you love being at Queen's
- C.V Experience and the chance to publish your work to a global audience View our list of blog ideas
How do I get involved?
Our student blogs are open to students of all years and subject areas.
Sign up to QWork in order to be paid then contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to introduce yourself.
We will discuss your ideas and share some themes we are interested in. If you are available to write the blog then tell us how many hours it will take and when you are available to do the work. We will then assign you a job in QWork- you'll receive an email and have to accept the assignment.
You submit your work to us, we upload it to the website and you get paid.
Please send your own original photos to enhance your blog.Contact us
Submit your story
Some ideas to help get you started:
- The first few weeks of university – your advice
- Your experience of joining a club, sports team or society
- Clearing survival guide
- Student alternative guide to Belfast – in the know
- Student fashion spotter – photo blog curated by you
- Making the most of my study abroad experience
- Bike tour of Belfast photo blog
- Ethnic food in Belfast – guide to buying
- My Money Diary - what student life in Belfast costs and how I budget
- My Experience of Queen's as a student from...
- Making Friends and settling in at uni
- Socialising in Belfast
- Queen's Accommodation