Are you a keen and creative writer? Want to tell people what its like at Queen’s?
Want to help develop your communication skills?
We’re on the hunt for student bloggers/vloggers to help us tell the world why Queen's - an Belfast - is the place to be.
What you get:
- Earn £8.21 per hour for blog posts
- Flexible working with no commitment: Fit writing around your student schedule
- Have fun and write about why you love being at Queen's
- C.V Experience and the chance to publish your work to a global audience View our list of blog ideas
How do I get involved?
Our student blogs are open to students of all years and subject areas.
Contact us at email@example.com to sign up.
Once you have completed the signup process please contact us with your proposed ideas then
➤ Write a 600 word blog post or
➤ Submit a photo or video blog – don’t forget to caption your photos
Send your submission or idea to firstname.lastname@example.org
Submit your story
Some ideas to help get you started:
- The first few weeks of university – your advice
- Your experience of joining a club, sports team or society
- Clearing survival guide
- Student alternative guide to Belfast – in the know
- Student fashion spotter – photo blog curated by you
- Making the most of my study abroad experience
- Bike tour of Belfast photo blog
- Ethnic food in Belfast – guide to buying