- Level of StudyUndergraduate
4 Awards Available
- Who is Eligible: Four exceptional new undergraduate international students enrolling on one of the specified full-time undergraduate programmes will receive this prestigious award.
- Application Process: Video submission and online application required.
A 50% reduction on full tuition fees paid for all years of the programme, up to a maximum of four years (including advanced entry into Year 2 or Year 3) will be offered to the successful candidate who will be studying one the following programmes:
- BSc Actuarial Science and Risk Management
- BSc Biochemistry
- BSc Biological Science
- BSc Biomedical Science
- BEng Chemical Engineering
- BSc Chemistry
- BSc Data Science
- BSc Food Science & Nutrition
- LLB Law
- LLB Law Senior Status
- MLibArts Liberal Arts
- BSc Mathematics
- BSc Pharmaceutical Biotechnology
- BSc Physics
Applicants can only apply and be considered for the Vice Chancellor’s International Attainment Scholarship-Undergraduate after they have been offered a place to study on one of the programmes listed above and confirmed Queen’s University Belfast as their FIRM choice by their UCAS deadline. Applications cannot be considered in advance of applicants meeting these two criteria.
50% discount on tuition fees paid for all years of a programme, up to a maximum of four years. (Including advanced entry into Year 2 or Year 3).
Number of Awards
Relevant Links for More Information
Submit any questions to our enquiry form.
Terms and Conditions
Terms and conditions apply.
Check our terms and conditions for eligibility.
Help with new course
Thu, 05 Jan 2023 15:00:00 GMT
Fri, 07 Jun 2024 15:00:51 BST