In partnership with the Fulbright Commission, Queen’s University is offering a scholarship award for the Masters in Global Security and Borders within the School of History, Anthropology, Philosophy and Politics.
This unique opportunity offers a significant financial and support package for a student to join Queen’s and undertake the 1 year Masters programme taught by world leading experts who have been awarded grants by UK and EU funding bodies to undertake research on the interaction of borders and security.
We are looking for applicants who can engage with the USA in an atmosphere of openness, academic integrity and intellectual freedom, thereby promoting mutual understanding.
Academic excellence is important, but we are looking for more than that. The best applications are from well-rounded students who can demonstrate:
- Strong academic proposals and/or research projects
- Ambassadorial skills
- Intercultural sensitivity
- Genuine desire to learn more about the USA and to share aspects of British culture
- Extracurricular activities
- Community involvement
- Leadership potential
- Plans to further the Fulbright mission and give back to the UK upon returning