Phone: 028 9097 3971
- Responsible for supporting you to plan for and evidence research impact through:
- The development of impact and engagement plans
- Identifying different pathways to impact
- Developing and identifying effective ways of collating evidence of impact
- Delivering events which help you develop impact-related skills.
Business Alliance Manager
Phone: 028 9097 1006
- Research applications involving external partners and companies – eg Industrial Strategy Challenge Fund
- The ESRC Impact Acceleration Account
- Strategic Partnership development
- Queen’s Policy Engagement Initiative including Brexit Clinics and the Queen’s Blog
- ESRC Festival of Social Science and other public engagement activity such as the Being Human Festival and Imagine Belfast.
Impact Acceleration Account Officer
Phone: 028 9097 3046
- Coordinating the ESRC Impact Acceleration Account
- Supporting with Queen’s Policy Engagement Initiative.
EU and International Research Manager
Lydia Lepecuchel (interim)
Phone: 028 9097 2552
- Information, advice and support on European and International research opportunities
- Working with the Dean of Research, Dean of Internationalisation and DRs on development of EU and International research action plan for the Faculty
- Northern Ireland Contact Point for Arts Humanities Social Sciences in Europe
- Development of strategic European and International Partnerships.
Research Development Manager
Phone: 028 9097 3178
- Support, advice and guidance on UK research funding opportunities
- Training and support for new staff, including research fellows
- Oversee Institutional Managed Bids process
- Support researcher collaboration and networking across and between Faculties.