"We work best when we are collaborative, working together to contribute to the Queen’s community"
Our Staff Stories
Hear from a colleague on what Connectivity means to them.
Connectivity Behaviours – Practical Application
I demonstrate Connectivity when I...
- work across boundaries to develop relationships, share information and keep others informed
- celebrate team successes and recognise contributions of all regardless of grade
- actively contribute to the Queen’s community where everyone has a place
- engage with and learn from colleagues
- play to strengths of others when working as a team
- seek opportunities to work collaboratively with others
I do not demonstrate Connectivity when I…
- work in silos or in isolation
- act in self interest
- present colleagues’ ideas as my own