"We strive for excellence within ourselves and others, providing solutions to new and existing challenges"
Excellence Behaviours – Practical Application
I demonstrate Excellence when I...
- always strive to do my best, encouraging others to do the same
- take pride in my work and am committed to high standards
- constructively challenge the status quo and be adaptive and responsive to change
- reward, recognise and celebrate achievements
- seek and provide constructive feedback
- have a positive "can do" attitude
I do not demonstrate Excellence when I…
- create barriers that prevent delivery of a high standard of work
- accept underperformance of self and others
- lack purpose and commitment to achieving goals