"We are open, honest and fair. We take ownership of the way we work and how we treat each other."
Integrity Behaviours – Practical Application
I demonstrate Integrity when I...
- am professional, take ownership of, and am responsible for my own work
- create a trusting work environment where mistakes are learned from and opinions and ideas are freely expressed
- am fair, open and transparent in my communication and decision making
- treat others as I would like to be treated and challenge inappropriate behaviour
- share information with others and help them to succeed
- maintain confidentiality as required
- lead by example, being visible and approachable to all
I do not demonstrate Integrity when I…
- ignore problems or challenges
- put my own interests above those of my team, School/Directorate and the University
- make negative comments or undermine colleagues
- do not adhere to agreed policies and procedures