Deadline for submissions extended. Please send completed proposals to email@example.com by 5 April.
Call for contributions: 'Socio-economic models for sustainable futures'
A joint workshop by Ulster University Business School and the Centre for Sustainability, Equality and Climate Action, Queen's University Belfast (see attached flyer).
12-6pm on 24 May 2023, Ulster University Belfast Campus
The organisers invite contributions to a collaborative (UU-QUB) workshop on the theme of Socio-economic models for sustainable futures. Relevant topics include:
- Sustainable business models and business model innovation
- Post-growth, degrowth and other alternative economic models
- Social enterprise and cooperative models
- Sustainable and climate finance
- Sustainability in business practice
- Activism/shareholder activism in behaviour change
Contributors are encouraged to be creative. The organisers welcome traditional paper presentations, short presentations on emerging work, panel discussions, videos, posters, etc. PhD and early-career researchers are especially encouraged to apply.
Event participation/attendance is free. Refreshments will be provided by the Academic Restaurant.