How do I propose an Open Learning Course?
We are now inviting course proposals for the Autumn 2023/New Year 2024 programme.
Autumn 2023 (Term starts week beginning Monday 25 September 2023)
New Year 2024 (Term starts week beginning 15 January 2024)
Please click on the course proposal forms below.
Autumn 2023 Course Proposal Form
New Year 2024 Course Proposal Form
The closing date for submitting the proposal(s) is Monday 27 March 2023
We offer a wide range of courses including: Creative Writing; Cultural Studies; Digital Photography; Education and Training; Environment and Archaeology; History and Politics; Languages; Law; Leisure Skills; Literature; Media Studies and Drama; Music; Personal Development and Communications; Personal Finance; Philosophy and Religion; Science.
The information in the following documents may help you to complete the Course Proposal Form.
- Course Proposal Guidance Notes (43.5KB, Word)
- Proposing and devising marking of assignments for credit courses
- Assignment Feedback Sheet (16.5KB, Word)
- Selection Criteria (14KB, Word)
- OPEN LEARNING TUTOR PRIVACY NOTICE