Congratulations on your offer, you’re invited to come see us! Our offer holder events give you the chance to connect with current students, academics and Queen’s staff before you join us in September.
We are pleased to help you with your travel costs to our campus. On arrival at the Offer Holder Day in Belfast, please provide us with your bank details and you will receive £100 towards your travel costs*.
*Applies only to students travelling from England, Scotland, Wales or Islands.
We strongly recommend that prospective students attend one of our scheduled offer holder events. However, if you are unable to make the events listed, then you are welcome to book a campus tour and School meeting on a day that suits you, from Monday to Friday. You are also welcome to attend another event on a date that suits you from the above and tour the campus, but you may not be able to meet representatives from your particular course.
Book a campus tour
- Meet academics or representatives from your course of choice.
- Find out more about your degree including course content, hours of study, assessment methods and career opportunities.
- Speak with current students about their personal experiences and gain a real insight into what student life at Queen’s could be like for you.
- View the state-of-the art learning facilities.
- Learn more about the range of study abroad and employability opportunities.
- Visit the student accommodation, Queen's Sport PE Centre & McClay Library. Early tours of the student accommodation will be available on the day.
Click on the events below to find out which event to attend. If you are unsure which faculty your course is part of, you can find out by looking up your course on our online prospectus. The School is listed in the ‘Course location’ box.