How do I submit my Student Support Fund supporting documentation?
Please submit all supporting documentation to email address firstname.lastname@example.org
All documentation should be submitted on ONE email only.
Applications will not be assessed until all documentation has been submitted in this way, so failure to do so will delay assessment of your application.
Following completion of your application you will be asked to submit supporting documentation based on the information you provided in your application. It is essential that you provide exactly what has been requested to allow your application to be assessed.
Examples of supporting documentation include:
- 3 month’s bank statements for ALL accounts held in your name (not in Excel format), including savings and travel accounts such as Revolut/Monzo
- Your Student Finance Notification letter which provides a breakdown of your tuition fee and maintenance loans/grants
- Tenancy Agreement/Mortgage statement
- Payslips for any paid employment or your most recent P60
- Approved Crèche/childminder invoice
- HMRC statement for tax credits