Have you missed the January application deadline?
We are still open to new applicants* for entry in September 2021 via UCAS Extra
* With the exception of Medicine, Dentistry, Social Work, Nursing and Midwifery, and Actuarial Science and Risk Management
What is UCAS Extra?
- UCAS Extra is a free service that allows you to apply to University courses after you have used your original five choices
- You can apply to a new university or course – one at a time
- There’s no limit to the number of times you can add an Extra choice but you can only ever have one being considered at a time
- UCAS Extra runs between February and early July each year
Applying through UCAS Extra - Register to watch our on demand video
Applying to Queen’s for 2021
UCAS Extra opens on Thursday 25 February 2021 and runs up until Sunday 4 July 2021.
Log on to your UCAS Track and you’ll be notified if you’re eligible for an Extra choice.
Here’s what you need to do:
- Before making any decisions, or changes to your current UCAS choices, contact our Admissions Team providing full details of your academic background and course you would like to be considered for via UCAS Extra
- Admissions will advise you if you are eligible to be considered
- If you are already holding an offer elsewhere, you will have to decline your offer in order to apply to a course at Queen’s via UCAS Extra using UCAS Track