Scholarships of £5000 available exclusively for applicants from South Asia studying postgraduate taught programmes at Queen’s Management School.
To qualify, you must meet the following criteria:
- You must be a resident of either Bangladesh, India, Nepal, Pakistan or Sri Lanka.
- Applicants must hold an offer to study a postgraduate taught programmes at Queen’s Management School.
No application necessary.
If eligible, confirmation of your award will be issued shortly after you have received your offer.
All scholarships are offered subject to terms and conditions
Terms and Conditions Queen's Management School Scholarship for South Asia 2023/24
- The Queen’s Management School Scholarship for South Asia is available only to students from South Asia who hold an offer for a place on a full-time postgraduate taught programme at the Queen’s Management School, starting in the academic year 2023/24 and prior to commencement of study have met any academic and language conditions attached to their offer as stated in their offer letter.
- Only those applicants who are ordinarily resident in one of the following countries are eligible for this award: Bangladesh, India, Nepal, Pakistan or Sri Lanka.
- No application is necessary.
- Notification of their scholarship award will be issued to eligible candidates shortly after they have received their offer of a place at the University.
- Students must be classified as international fee-paying students paying the full international tuition fee rate in order to be considered for this discount. Students paying NI or GB fees are not eligible for the Queen’s Management School Scholarship 2023/24.
- The discount is awarded for the first year of study only and is deducted from gross tuition fees upon enrolment.
- The scholarship cannot be used in lieu of any required deposit and no cash alternative is available.
- Any Queen’s Management School Scholarship 2023/24 awarded is for entry to Queen’s University Belfast in the autumn semester of the academic year 2023/24 and cannot be used for 2024/25 entry or any other year.
- If you wish to defer your entry to the University your scholarship will not be transferred.
- Students must be self-funded.
- If you are in receipt of funding (either tuition fees or tuition fees and living costs) from an external sponsorship body such as Government, a charity or a private organisation you will not be eligible for a Queen’s Management School Scholarship 2023/24.This excludes students in receipt of educational loans.
- Students must request authorisation from the International Office before making any changes to their programme of study. Where changes are made without authorisation being granted, the scholarship may be withdrawn, and students may be required to repay the scholarship in full.
- If you exit on a lower qualification (i.e., a PG Diploma instead of a Master's degree), you will not be eligible for the full scholarship.
- In the event that a student has received scholarship offers for a number of different programmes at Queen’s University Belfast, they will only be able to redeem one scholarship award. This will be the scholarship award for the course onto which they enrol in the 2023/24 academic year.
- Applicants may apply and/or be considered for more than one award administered by Queen’s University Belfast but if successful would receive the Higher of the awards with the lower value award cancelled or allocated to another applicant.
- International scholarships cannot be used in conjunction with any other University scholarship. Where eligible students can however use their scholarship in conjunction with the Early Confirmation Award or the INTO Progressors Scholarship.
- The University is unable to consider requests for increased and/or further funding. The amount of scholarship offered is non-negotiable.
- The University reserves the right to vary all or any scholarship awards, discounts and regulations at its sole discretion