Skip to Content

Outside Normal Assessment Period

If you are experiencing any issues or problems throughout the year (outside the University Assessment Period) that you feel may be having a significant effect on you and your studies, you should contact your Adviser of Studies or Personal Tutor as soon as possible.  

If you are unsure who your Advisor of Studies of Personal Tutor is, you should contact the School Office who will be able to provide the relevant contact details.

School Office Contacts

Advice and guidance is also available from:

Student Wellbeing Service

SU Advice

If the publication of your result(s) falls outside the published University deadline for return of results, you should submit your appeal form and supporting documentation within 10 working days of the publication of your result(s)

Clarification about key dates, the Academic Appeal Regulations (Taught Programmes) and/ or the General Provisions Relating to Academic Appeals, Conduct, Academic Offences and Student Complaints can be obtained by emailing the Appeals and Complaints Team on