Skip to Content

Taught Programmes

Students may appeal to the Faculty Student Appeals Committee (FSAC) regarding a decision made by their School Board of Examiners about individual progression, assessment and awards, using the FSAC appeal form.  If the appeal is unsuccessful, students have the right to appeal this decision to the Central Student Appeals Committee (CSAC).

It should be noted that neither the FSAC nor the CSAC can make academic judgements, (i.e., change marks or degree classifications), and will not permit students to re-sit or retake modules, which they have already passed.

Undergraduate and postgraduate taught students wishing to request an appeal should use the Academic Appeal Regulations (Taught Programmes). Students are also referred to the General Provisions Relating to Academic Appeals, Conduct, Academic Offences and Student Complaints which should be read alongside these regulations.