Welcome to the Queen’s Information Services website. Information Services at Queen’s supports the vision and strategic priorities of the university by providing appropriate library and IT related services that support our students, staff, faculty, alumni, and the community. The resources within our website will lead you to a wide array of library and technological services that we have made available to support teaching, learning, research and administration at Queen’s.
We have released the Information Services Plan which details how we will provide the tools and resources to enable Queen’s to maintain and enhance our global reputation.
Thank you so much for taking a moment to visit. We would love your feedback. Please send any questions or comments to email@example.com
IT Service Desk
Information Services Blog
- Trial access to HS Talks The Biomedical and Life Sciences Collection
- Springer Nature journals negotiations
- Group Study Rooms Numbering - You Said, We Did
- Welcome to the McClay Library Wellbeing and Relaxation Collection and Space
- Increased Open Hours – You said, We did