The Library Catalogue contains a record of books held by the Library. It can be accessed both on and off campus.
- You can find a particular book by searching for the author’s surname and title or keyword(s).
- The shelfmark will help you locate the books on the library shelves. It is important to record the shelfmark as this will help you locate the item on the shelves.
- Books may be borrowed by any Library Member.
- Short loan books may only be borrowed by Queen's University staff, students and teaching assistants. The loan period is specified on the spine of the book.
- Floor plans and signs in each library will guide you to the correct shelf, or you may ask a member of the library staff.
- If you need books that are not available in Queen’s libraries, you may consider requesting a book to be purchased or using the Inter Library Loan service.
- Remember the Library has a substantial collection of e-books
The following links provide more information on: