Recruit Top Talent
We look forward to welcoming you to the Spring Careers Fair on Wednesday, 8 February 2023, 11am-3pm
Employers who are Exhibiting:
You can update your existing contact details using this form.
Don't forget, you'll be able to invite suitable candidates to join your one to one video chat queue or attend a group video chat immediately after the Fair via MyFuture from 3.30pm-6pm.
The guides linked below should help you prepare.
Tips for Employers at the virtual element of the Spring Fair
Check out this short video for some useful tips for Employers who will be attending the virtual element of the Spring Fair.
Registration and reserve list for exhibitors is now closed for this fair
Employers please note - the Exhibitor booking and the Exhibitor reserve list are both now at capacity and we cannot accept any more new requests to exhibit at this Spring Fair.
Any Spring Fair Exhibitors with any queries can email email@example.com
The benefits of MyFuture
Our early careers platform offers a hybrid experience for employers with a number of exciting benefits, including the ability to:
- invite suitable candidates to join your 1-on-1 video chat queue after the Fair
- Facilitate a live group video chat after the Fair.
- Control which candidates you talk to via our chat and video functionality.
- Upload jobs and opportunities as well as brand photos and videos to your profile.
- Tailor jobs ads to specific cohorts as required
- Enhance and personalise your employer brand profile before the event.
Join our social media campaign #QUBSpringFair