Innovation After Hours
- 5/12/2019 - 5/12/2019 at 5:30PM - 7:30PM
- The Graduate School Social Space
As part of Innovation After Hours this month we are hosting the 4th Industrial Revolution Challenge (4IRC).
This is an annual series of monthly discussions held across Northern Ireland encouraging participants to learn together how all areas of our lives are being disrupted and changed by accelerations in artificial intelligence, virtual reality and other technologies.
Join us as we explore how putting the user at the centre of the design process will help in developing products and services fit for the 4th Industrial Revolution.
We will be discussing:
• What is User Experience (UX) and User Centered Design?
• How can it help us develop product and services for the 4IRC?
• How can UX help to increase accessibility and diversity?