A fresh look at the issue of adverse possession and some practical solutions
- What are the options available?
- What factors should the property solicitor consider?
- What are the risks for the client?
- Protection for the solicitor, relevant examples of situations and how they were resolved
Consideration of some interesting recent cases on boundary and neighbour disputes
Source of Funds
- Practical tips
- Considering the grey areas
- The technical requirements for the property solicitor
- Recent case examples
About the Speakers
Mr Simon Murray
Simon is a partner in Murray Kelly Moore Solicitors and has extensive experience in domestic and commercial conveyancing. He was a member of the Council of the Law Society and is currently a member of the Law Society Conveyancing and Property Committee. He was chairman for four years of the Professional Indemnity and Risk Management committee.
Mr Stuart Harper
Stuart started his career in private practice in a general practice firm gaining experience in residential and commercial property, after ten years he moved to the Co-Ownership Housing Association as a Senior Legal Adviser where he spent seven years. He has recently been appointed as a permanent, full time lecturer at the Institute. He currently sits as a member of the Law Society of Northern Ireland’s Conveyancing and Property Committee.
|Phone||028 9097 5699|