River Management Case Studies
Paul Singleton of McCloy Consulting discusses river and flood management in the fifth event in the series. (CCEA AS Unit 2)
Geographical Association & Geography at Queen’s
The Belfast Branch of the Geographical Association and Geography at Queen’s University Belfast have facilitated a programme of talks to support a range of Geography GCE AS and A2 units.
Recordings of the talks and other resources will be made available here.
A World of Possibilities: Celebrating Career Paths in Geography
Tanya Ward, David McNair, Stephanie Keogh and Marielle O'Lone share insights and experiences of career paths for geographers
Hosted by Susan Pike (President, Geographical Association); chaired by Ruth McManus (President, Geographical Association Ireland).
Dr Ian Shuttleworth: Population Studies
Dr Ian Shuttleworth addresses data sources for population studies, including births, deaths and migration.
Watch the recording here
Download presentations from the talks here
1. Dr Ian Shuttleworth, Data Sources for Population Studies
2. Dr Niall Majury, Mass tourism, Over-tourism and Anti-tourism?
3. A World of Possibilities: Celebrating career paths in Geography
4. Dr Laura Michael, Sustainable Rubbish Management
5. Paul Singleton, River Management Case Studies
6. Dr Mark Wood, Fieldwork Skills and Techniques
For further information visit these websites: