Personal and Public Involvement
Personal and Public Involvement:
A key focus for the NICRF is to develop a strong programme of Personal and Public Involvement (PPI) and Patient and Public Engagement (PPE).
- It is invaluable to get patients and members of the public to help develop research ideas including research protocols and patient information sheets.
- We have hosted PPI meetings for NI Cancer Research Consumer Forum, the Health and Social Care Public Health Agency Research and Development Division and the Public Involvement and Enhanching Research (PIER) Group.
- The NICRF is represented on the national UKCRF Network work stream.
- Our plan is to identify the PPI needs for the NICRF and researchers to develop an effective and timely way to meet this need.
- If you would like to get involved, please contact the NICRF via email to:NICRF@qub.ac.uk
Frequently Asked Questions