The scope of FRPRCS-14 is FRP/FRCM as structural reinforcements in concrete and masonry structures. Its themes include but not limited to:
1. FRP materials: properties, tests and standards
2. Bond behaviour between FRP and concrete or masonry
3. Strengthening of concrete structures using FRP Systems
4. FRP reinforced concrete structures
5. Hybrid FRP-concrete and other structures
6. FRP strengthened masonry structures
7. Applications of FRCM and TRM in concrete and masonry structures
8. Design codes and guidelines
9. Engineering applications
Please submit abstracts in MS word format by 31st of January 2019.
Abstracts can be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Decision Notification will be on or before the 14th of February with papers due on the 31st of March 2019.
The abstract template for the FRPRCS symposium can be downloaded here: