The scope of FRPRCS-14 is FRP/FRCM as structural reinforcements in concrete and masonry structures. Its themes include but not limited to:
1. FRP materials: properties, tests and standards
2. Bond behaviour between FRP and concrete or masonry
3. Strengthening of concrete structures using FRP Systems
4. FRP reinforced concrete structures
5. Hybrid FRP-concrete and other structures
6. FRP strengthened masonry structures
7. Applications of FRCM and TRM in concrete and masonry structures
8. Design codes and guidelines
9. Engineering applications
Abstract Submission Details
Please submit abstracts in MS word format.
Abstracts can be e-mailed to email@example.com.
Decision Notification will be on or before the 28th of February with papers due on the 31st of March 2019.
The abstract template for the FRPRCS symposium can be downloaded here:
Full Paper Details
Upon abstract acceptance, please submit full papers in MS word format according to the template below.
Papers can be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The full paper template for the FRPRCS symposium can be downloaded here: