To request access to the university CMS you must log the request through the IT Service Desk.
When you log a call in Sitehelpdesk, the following fields are listed:
- User: Your name is displayed
- Site: Queen's University Belfast is displayed
- Department: Choose your department from the drop-down list
- Phone: Your extension number is displayed
- Service Category: Choose to log either a Service Request or an Incident.
- Summary: Type CMS Support - followed by a very brief description of the Service Request. For example, CMS Support - Access Request
- Description: Type a fuller description of the support required or the issue you are experiencing with the Content Management System/your website.
- Click Log Call.
For an access request, please include the following information;
- Full name and QUB email address of the person requiring access
- Name and published web address of the website e.g. School of Arts, English and Languages - www.qub.ac.uk/schools/ael
It is not possible to request access for yourself. You should get your line manager or site owner to log the access request.