Graduates and upcoming Graduates…Why KTP?
A KTP could be the perfect launchpad, helping enhance your career prospects by providing you with an opportunity to manage a challenging project central to a business’s strategic development and long term growth.
You’ll ‘own’ your own project, linked to both a university and a business whose experienced teams will provide you with full support. Acting as both a conduit for knowledge and a project lead, this is a real opportunity to deliver impact and shape your future career development.
- Fast track your career from a unique platform?
- Take on a role that bridges academia and business?
- Take ownership of your own project?
- Apply your academic knowledge to a real life challenge that delivers strategic or tactical change?
- Gain a further professional qualification?
- Manage your own substantial training and development budget (you can also use this to attend conferences, cover membership of professional bodies etc)?
KTPs offer extensive opportunities for graduates and post-grads, as you provide the link between an expert academic team and a dynamic company.
This ‘bridge’ gives you unique and exceptional access to both worlds. As a KTP Associate, you’ll act as a project lead and can expect to benefit from:
- A fulfilling employment opportunity where you can apply your knowledge to turn a key strategic innovation idea into reality
- The chance to manage a challenging, real-world project
- An opportunity to tailor-make your role, as each KTP Associate position is unique
- The chance to implement strategic development within an innovative company
- Dedicated coaching, mentoring and personal development, as you manage your own personal training budget