Terms & Conditions
Competition – Terms and Conditions
- By entering this competition, participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these Terms and Conditions. All entry instructions also form part of these Terms and Conditions.
- This promotion is open to any applicant who has received an undergraduate conditional/unconditional offer to commence study in the faculty of Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences at Queen’s University Belfast in September 2021.
- To enter the free draw, participants must complete the form providing their contact information, winner will be picked at random.
- Participants are limited to one entry only. An online random name generator will be used to choose the winner from the list of entrants.
- The promotion will commence on 10.00am (BST) on 20 March 2021 and closes at 10am (BST) on 22 March 2021. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete, or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt by the Promoter.
- The winner will receive a macbook delivered to their home, home address to be provided once winner has been announced.
- If any technical failure, including, but not limited to, infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter, corrupts or affects the administration, integrity or fairness of the promotion, then the Promoter may, at its sole discretion, cancel, modify or suspend the Promotion and/or invalidate affected entries.
- There are no cash or other alternatives to the stated prize and the prize will only be awarded directly to the winning participant.
- The winners will not be able to refund or transfer to another prize.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend, alter or terminate this promotion and these terms and conditions without prior notice, at any time.
- In the event of circumstances outside of its control, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute with similar prizes of equal or greater value.
- The decision of Queen’s University Belfast’s Faculty of Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences is final and binding and no correspondence shall be entered into.
- This competition is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or any other social media platform.
- The winners consent to the use by the Promoter, both during and for a period of five years after the closing date of the competition, of the winners’ photographs, quotes, names, voices and images for publicity purposes (in any medium, including still photographs and films, and on the internet, including any websites and social media accounts hosted by the Promoter) and in advertising, marketing or promotional material without additional compensation or prior notice and, in entering the competition, all entrants consent to the same.
- This Promotion is subject to Northern Irish law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the Northern Irish courts. 20) The Promoter is Queen’s University Belfast, University Road, Belfast, Northern Ireland, BT7 1NN.