Terms & Conditions
Competition – Terms and Conditions
Terms and conditions
- By entering this competition, participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these Terms and Conditions. All entry instructions also form part of these Terms and Conditions.
- This promotion is open to all GB students who have an interest in applying for an undergraduate degree in the faculty of Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences at Queen’s University Belfast.
- To enter the free draw, participants must complete the form providing their contact information, winner will be picked at random.
- Participants are limited to one entry only.
- The promotion will commence 09.00am (BST) on Friday 17th June 2022 and closes at 5pm (BST) on Sunday 31st July 2022. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete, or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt by the Promoter.
- One winner will receive two return flights from any UK destination airport to one of our Belfast airports and one night’s stay with B&B in Belfast up to the value of £500.00.
- Entrees may have already booked their flights for the event, in which this is the case they will be reimbursed for the full amount. Proof of purchase must be provided.
- If any technical failure, including, but not limited to, infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter, corrupts or affects the administration, integrity or fairness of the promotion, then the Promoter may, at its sole discretion, cancel, modify or suspend the Promotion and/or invalidate affected entries.
- There are no cash or other alternatives to the stated prize and the prize will only be awarded directly to the winning participant.
- The winners will not be able to refund or transfer to another prize.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend, alter or terminate this promotion and these terms and conditions without prior notice, at any time.
- In the event of circumstances outside of its control, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute with similar prizes of equal or greater value.
- The decision of Queen’s University Belfast’s Faculty of Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences is final, and binding and no correspondence shall be entered into.
- This competition is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or any other social media platform.
- The winner consents to the use by the Promoter, both during and for a period of five years after the closing date of the competition, of the winners’ photographs, quotes, names, voices and images for publicity purposes (in any medium, including still photographs and films, and on the internet, including any websites and social media accounts hosted by the Promoter) and in advertising, marketing or promotional material without additional compensation or prior notice and, in entering the competition, all entrants consent to the same.
- This Promotion is subject to Northern Irish law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the Northern Irish courts.
- The Promoter is Queen’s University Belfast, University Road, Belfast, Northern Ireland, BT7 1NN.