We are offering FREE places, funded by the Department for the Economy, on a number of courses.
To build an innovative future, we will need to call on our brightest minds.
SKILL UP, the flexible skills fund has been designed to provide additional upskilling and reskilling opportunities, focused on supporting individuals to engage in learning and improve the skills profile of our local workforce.
If you are resident and settled in Northern Ireland and thinking about reskilling, now is the perfect time to take your next step and enrol on one of our free Postgraduate or short courses across the following areas:
- Leadership and Management
- Green Technologies
- Advanced Manufacturing Engineering
However, there is still time to apply for the Strategic Management and Leadership in Primary Care and Social Model for Health and Wellbeing in Primary and Community Care short courses.
The following courses have now closed:
- PG Cert Applied Cyber Security
- PG Cert Data Analytics
- PG Cert Audio-visual Post-production
- PG Cert Software Development
- PG Cert Cinematic Architecture
- PG Cert Artificial Intelligence
- PG Cert Introduction to Games Technologies
- PG Cert Operations and Supply Chain Management
- CMI Entrepreneurial leadership
- PG Cert Hydrogen Energy Systems
- PG Cert Zero Carbon Engineering
- PG Cert Engineering of Energy, Economics and the Environment
In the event that programmes receive a high number of applications, the University reserves the right to close the application portal. Notifications to this effect will appear on the Direct Application Portal against the programme application page.