We are offering FREE places, funded by the Department for the Economy, on a number of courses.
To build an innovative future, we will need to call on our brightest minds.
SKILL UP, the flexible skills fund has been designed to provide additional upskilling and reskilling opportunities, focused on supporting individuals to engage in learning and improve the skills profile of our local workforce.
If you are resident and settled in Northern Ireland and thinking about reskilling, now is the perfect time to take your next step and enrol on one of our free Postgraduate or short courses across the following areas:
- Leadership and Management
- Green Technologies
- Advanced Manufacturing Engineering
Applications for all courses have now closed
The following courses will be running in 23/24:
- PG Cert Applied Cyber Security
- PG Cert Data Analytics
- PG Cert Audio-visual Post-production
- PG Cert Software Development
- PG Cert Cinematic Architecture
- PG Cert Artificial Intelligence
- PG Cert Introduction to Games Technologies
- PG Cert Operations and Supply Chain Management
- CMI Entrepreneurial leadership
- PG Cert Foundations in Applied Psychology Practice
- PG Cert Biostatistics and Bioinformatics
- PG Cert Nursing Care of the Older Person in Care Home Settings
- PG Cert Hydrogen Energy Systems
- PG Cert Zero Carbon Engineering
- PG Cert Engineering of Energy, Economics and the Environment
In the event that programmes receive a high number of applications, the University reserves the right to close the application portal. Notifications to this effect will appear on the Direct Application Portal against the programme application page.