Skip to Content

Radioactive Substances

Information and Guidance
Radioactive Substances

Prior to commencing work with radioactive substances, the University Radiation Protection Adviser (RPA) must be advised regarding the details of the work to be carried out. The RPA will then ensure that the necessary certificates of registration and/or authorisation under the Radioactive Substances Act 1993 (RSA93) and the Ionising Radiation Regulations (Northern Ireland) 2017 are in place prior to the work commencing.

Previous Page
Controlled Substances