If you are supporting a student, please ensure they are aware of additional support such as:
- Student Wellbeing Service, Student Guidance Centre (e.g. online resources, Drop-In service Monday - Friday from 12:30pm – 1:30pm during term time)
- SU Advice Centre Second Floor Students' Union
- Lifeline - 24 hour helpline, 0808 808 8000 (free from mobile or landline)
- The Samaritans - also available 24 hours. They can be contacted on 116 123 (national line) or 02890664422 (Belfast)
- Counselling support delivered in partnership with Inspire Students (formerly Carecall) on 0808 800 0016 (24 hour, free from mobile and landline)
- Student’s own GP or local A&E hospital service. The GP out of hours number for the University area is 028 90796220.