Skip to main content

The key contact for care experienced students is Julie-Ann Hamilton.

If you have any queries about support available within the University, would like to discuss your approach to your studies, or should any difficulties arise during your time as a student, please contact Julie-Ann on 028 9097 1567 or email 

Useful Links
Student Guidance Centre