Skip to Content

Prospective Students

One Elmwood sign


See below some FAQ's (Frequently Asked Questions) from prospective students who are care experienced 

If you cannot find an answer to your question here, please email the name contacts for care experienced students:

Julie Ann Hamilton - 

Sinead O'Kane - 

Transition Skills For University Module

We also recommend that you sign up for the new Transition Skills for University module

This module has been developed by the Learning Development Service in Queen's, with input from academic and support staff. Find out more about the new transition module by clicking the link below

Transition Skills Module
Employability Skills banner