Accommodation applications for new postgraduate students expecting to join us in 2023/24 are now open.
This year we are working in partnership with external providers (LIV Belfast, Student Roost and Novel Student) to provide additional accommodation for students, and we have over 3,500 rooms available.
Weekly rent ranges from £85 - £195, with room options for every price range.
The deadline for applications is 30 June 2023.
Register online and complete an application as soon as you receive an offer for an academic place.
Our all-inclusive residential fees mean there are no hidden costs and our payment plans help you decide what best suits you.
- All-inclusive fees - including electricity, heating, hot water, internet and other bills
- Free off-peak Queen’s Sport membership access for all Queen’s Accommodation students.
- Student common lounge with games tables and a free tea and coffee lounge
- Rooms available for private, group study or society meetings
- Reception open seven days per week
- 24/7 Safety Team
- Super-fast wired internet and 200MB Wi-Fi.
- Residential Life team provide pastoral support, organise trips and social events
- Contents insurance included free of charge
- Full maintenance support seven days a week
- Complimentary cleaning of communal areas
- Parcel post system: you get an email notification when your parcel arrives
- Laundry (small charge) with useful app showing availability and time left in your wash/dry cycle
Single or mixed gender accommodation
Limited accommodation for couples and families
En suite or shared bathrooms
Studio, one- to six-bedroom apartments
Standard and en suite room options
Lifestyle options of no alcohol, single sex, quiet living
Our campus communities are designed to make you feel at home and help you make friends. From the moment you arrive, we’ll do what we can to manage and support your living needs.
This includes a Residential Life programme which features events and pastoral care, 24/7 safety and security, as well as maintenance support. Our Residential Life Coordinators also offer support, help and guidance on settling into student life in Belfast.