- February 25, 2020 - February 29, 2020
- Conference Room 1st Floor, Health Sciences Building, 97 Lisburn Road, Belfast BT9 7AE
- 15:00 - 17:00
Find out how Spatial Genomics is enabling novel discoveries in a spatial-temporal dimension from your peers.
The following speakers will present their results obtained with the novel transcriptome analysis using NanoString's GeoMxTM Digital Spatial Profiler. Join our seminar to have the opportunity to ask your questions and connect with them over the Q&A session.
- Joseph Beechem, CSO, NanoString Technologies
- Katherine McNamara, Christina Curtis' lab, Stanford University
- Peter Nelson, Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center
- Alex Swarbrick, Garvan Institute
- Kenny Roberts, from Omer Bayraktar's ab, Sanger Institute
- Jonathan Chen | Broad Institute
The scientific program will be followed by a drink reception.
Registration and agenda can be found here
- Event type
- Add to calendar