Single or mixed gender accommodation
Limited accommodation for couples and families
En suite or shared bathrooms
Studio, one- to six-bedroom apartments
Standard and en suite room options
Lifestyle options of no alcohol, single sex, quiet living
Our campus communities are designed to make you feel at home and help you make friends. From the moment you arrive, we’ll do what we can to manage and support your living needs.
This includes a Residential Life programme which features events and pastoral care, 24/7 safety and security, as well as maintenance support. Our Residential Life Coordinators also offer support, help and guidance on settling into student life in Belfast.
Our all-inclusive residential fees mean there are no hidden costs and our payment plans help you decide what best suits you.
- All-inclusive fees - including electricity, heating, hot water, internet and other bills
- Free off-peak Queen’s Sport membership access for all Queen’s Accommodation students.
- Student common lounge with games tables and a free tea and coffee lounge
- Rooms available for private, group study or society meetings
- Reception open seven days per week
- 24/7 Safety Team
- Super-fast wired internet and 200MB Wi-Fi.
- Residential Life team provide pastoral support, organise trips and social events
- Contents insurance included free of charge
- Full maintenance support seven days a week
- Complimentary cleaning of communal areas
- Parcel post system: you get an email notification when your parcel arrives
- Laundry (small charge) with useful app showing availability and time left in your wash/dry cycle
Experience our accommodation for yourself by exploring our virtual tour.
We have 360 photos of all our locations along with tips and videos to help you choose the accommodation option that's best for you.
Our student accommodation in the heart of Belfast city centre is very affordable compared to private renting.
Conveniently located in the centre of Belfast and just 15 minutes from Queen’s main campus, you can be neighbours with the famous Crown bar and the majestic Grand Opera House.
All our new apartments include bathrooms, a desk with lamp, use of a full kitchen, dining table and chairs, television and high-speed internet, as well as including all bills. You will also have free off-peak membership of Queen's Sport.
Our dedicated accommodation for first-year undergraduate students, Elms BT9 gives you a safe, secure new home in Belfast and great opportunities to make new friends from all over the world
Elm's has a chilled-out community atmosphere and is just a 10-minute walk from the main campus and Students’ Union on the leafy Malone Road. The Treehouse social space is at the heart of Elms BT9 and includes a coffee bar open each evening, study space, a shop, a laundry and an ATM.Elms BT9
University is about more than academic achievement – it offers excellent opportunities to become involved in new activities. The Residential Life Team organises weekly programme of social events and outings.
Events are held in the Treehouse and other venues across campus and are open to all students at Queen’s. Trips are arranged to visitor attractions all over Northern Ireland as well as regular events within Belfast, like weekend markets, Belfast Giants games and shopping trips.Elms BT9
Queen’s University’s historic campus is just a 15 minute walk from Belfast's vibrant city centre.
Situated within three designated conservation areas, walking or cycling around the area is a pleasant experience. Numerous shops, cafés and restaurants are nearby, as are Botanic Gardens, the Ulster Museum, the Lyric Theatre, and the Physical Education Centre.Life in Belfast
"In Belfast everything is so close together – within walking distance of my accommodation."
Meg Walton, BSc Business Management, Canterbury