This purpose built student accommodation is located in close proximity to the main University campus, the MBC and the City Hospital.
Guthrie House is suitable accommodation for both first year and returning undergraduate students (separate flats for each student type)
- It is in a great location just opposite the main University buildings in Fitzwilliam Street.
- The accommodation is purpose built for students and is divided into six flats, each accommodating 13 or 14 students,
- One large kitchen and one common room in each flat.
- All study bedrooms are bright and spacious and have a washbasin, bed, desk, and wardrobe.
- Bathrooms are shared by 6–7 students.
- Cleaning of communal areas is carried out on a weekly basis during core teaching periods.
Location is everything
Guthrie House is in a great location just opposite the main University buildings in Fitzwilliam Street.
You’re also right beside the Students’ Union where you can enjoy great social events and activities and meet new friends.
Everything you need is within walking distance (Queen’s main campus, Queen’s Sport, McClay Library, Queen’s Students’ Union).
You will also be within walking distance of the Metro bus stops, taking you right into the city centre with buses every 15 minutes.
☑ Number of rooms 87
☑ Standard bedrooms (not en suite)
☑ Internet access is via WiFi and there is a dedicated wired data point in each bedroom
☑ Laundry facilities (small charge)
☑ Cost - £110 per week