Date: 10 October, 2018
16 January, 2019
16 participants maximum
Those involved with laboratory teaching in Engineering, Science and Health Sciences, in particular, laboratory demonstrators and academic and research staff with responsibility for laboratory teaching.
Aim: To explore methods of teaching in laboratories, drawing on practical experience.
- The role of a demonstrator
- What makes for effective demonstrating?
- Planning, preparation and organisation
- Methods for small group work in the laboratory
- Communication skills for demonstrators
Registration is via Queen’s Online (In the navigation under My Services, select Other, then Training Courses).
Booking URL: http://www.qub.ac.uk/qol