The Connected Learning Seminar Series is now over, but QUB staff can access all recordings here on Stream.
- 24 June 2020, 12pm-1pm, 'Using the ABC Learning Design to Plan for Online and Blended Teaching', by Emma McAllister (QUB);
- 1 July 2020, 10am-11am, 'Designing Feedback Opportunities into Online Learning', by Dr Naomi Winstone (University of Surrey);
- 8 July 2020, 10.30am-11.30am, 'Optimising Meaningful Learning from Afar: Experiences from QUB Health and Social Care Educators in Online and Face-to-Face Teaching with Social Distancing', by Prof Gerry Gormley (QUB), Dr Paul Murphy (QUB), Prof Neil Kennedy (QUB), Dr Nigel Hart (QUB), Dr Billiejoan Rice (QUB), Dr Kathryn Ferris (QUB), Dr Thomas Bourke (QUB), Dr Paul Best (QUB), Dr Janine Stockdale (QUB);
- 22 July 2020, 10.30am-11.30am, 'Creating Effective Synchronous and Asynchronous Approaches to Online Teaching', Dr Laura Michael (QUB), Dr Dan Corbett (QUB), Dr Jennifer Roberts (QUB);
- 29 July 2020, 10.30am-11.30am, 'Teaching Ecology During the Global Pandemic – A Virtual Field Course in Biological Sciences', Dr Lorraine Scott (QUB), Dr Ciaren Graham (QUB);
5 August 2020, 10.30am-11.30am, 'Student Engagement and Socialisation', Aine MacNeill (Ulster University), Clare Thomson (Ulster University);
- 12 August 2020, 10.30am-11.30am, 'Getting HyFlex ready through the lens of Universal Design for Learning (UDL)', Jason Bunting (QUB SU VP Education), Tracy Galvin (QUB), Dr Maryam Malekigorji (QUB);
19 August 2020, 10.30am-11.30am, 'Beat the pivot panic: Proactive design for online engagement', Dr Orna Farrell (Dublin City University);
- 26 August 2020, 10.30am-11.30am, 'Enhancing Student Engagement Using Digital Tools', Jen McParland (QUB), Emma McAllister (QUB), Michael Kelly (QUB).