Queen's libraries are designed to suit the way you want to work.
- PC workstations
- Individual study booths and tables,
- Bookable Group Study Rooms
- Soft seating areas for more relaxed studying
- C.S. Lewis Reading Room on the 1st floor of The McClay Library
Please respect your study environment
- Observe the silent and quiet study areas
- Consume only drinks with secure tops
- Food can only be consumed in designated areas
- Place all waste in the bins provided
- Be considerate of our disabled library users and don’t block aisles
- Do not leave your belongings to reserve a seat if you will be away for more than 30 minutes. Seating cannot be reserved.