The Library provides a number of Group Study Rooms designed to facilitate and encourage collaborative work for QUB students. The rooms provide discussion and study space for groups of 2 to 13 students. All are equipped with a PC and some feature either a plasma screen or fixed projection facilities.
How to book
- Queen's Online - online booking form which can be accessed from the services section
- Bookings may be placed for periods of between 1 and 3 hours for use on the same day or the following day
- A minimum of 2 students may make use of a room - they are not intended for single study
- If you are more than 10 minutes late for your room booking, another group of students will be allowed to take the slot you have reserved
- You may cancel your booking on Queen's Online or by clicking on the cancel option on your booking confirmation email.
Study Room locations
- Biomedical Library – 1 room
- Medical Library – 3 rooms
- McClay Library – 23 rooms
The McClay Study Rooms are distributed as follows:
- Ground Floor: Rooms 1, 2, 1a & 2a
- First Floor: Rooms 3 to 7
- Second Floor: Rooms 8 to 16
- Third Floor: Rooms 17 to 21