Welcome to the Global Marketing, Recruitment And Admissions (GMRA) Directorate. We are dedicated to delivering an exceptional experience to our external audiences, prospect students and researchers, with useful and timely engagements, communications, support and advice from the University.Contact Roisin
The Global Marketing, Recruitment And Admissions (GMRA) Directorate has responsibility for three principal units within the University –
Strategic Marketing Global Student Recruitment and Admissions and Access.
The focus for the Directorate is the creation of a culture which enhances the customer experience throughout the student journey –
from initial contact, through application, admission and enrolment, to graduation and beyond.
Specifically we have responsibility for:
- Raising the profile and reputation of Queen’s around the world
- Engaging with prospect students and their advisors around the world to support their pathway to Higher Education.
- Developing international partnerships
- Raising awareness of the impact of the University on society through its research, education and outreach work
- Management of digital channels and marketing campaigns and materials
- Providing market research and consumer insight to the University to support informed decision making and the development of market attuned programmes and globally relevant education and research
- Providing a supportive and user friendly admissions service