Skip to Content

Internal Transfer Procedure

Each year a number of students decide to change pathway during the course of their first year of study or later. The University endeavours to accommodate them in the course of their choice if they have appropriate qualifications and if there are places available. However, it should be understood that there is no automatic right to transfer.

If you wish to apply for a transfer, you should make contact with your Adviser of Studies or School Office to discuss the matter in the first instance. If you decide to pursue the transfer you may then find it helpful to talk to the School you are hoping to transfer to.